Dave W. Mendenhall
Over 30 years of intense focus and experience in operations, sales, and manufacturing segments of the bus transportation industry. Developer and publisher of several recognized key bus industry resources. Dave is a strong and effective leader with a highly developed set of consulting skills. Items included in his skill sets:
- Significant working knowledge of all aspects of new and pre-owned bus sales and service, from the dealership prospective.
- Thorough and accurate understanding of the unique differences in product distribution channels regarding manufacturing owned dealers compared to independently owned dealerships.
- A 30 year working knowledge of industry finance and leasing sources. Hands on involvement working with customary practices in credit, collateral and various other types of structures include asset based lending.
- Detailed knowledge of bus manufacturers’ strengths and weakness in manufacturing quality, long term residual values, and operator product satisfaction.
- Studied the bus industry size and market share, including the factors that drive replacement cycles and projected cost.
- Defined four basic industry market segments and key sub-markets in each segment.
- Tracked fleet sales, liquidation methods, and customary workout strategies for companies that had vested interest in large portfolios of bus equipment. Developed effective methods of lease return negotiations and recaptured millions in lease return deficiencies in use and maintenance returns for lease and finance companies.
- Performed fleet analysis, developed maximum utilization strategies and reviewed and made adjustments to preventive maintenance programs to protect and preserve the value of fleet assets.
- Developed the appraisal methods by which over 80% of all bus equipment in North America is valued.
Jack A. Morgan
Proven, effective leader with significant experience in both finance and operations.
Successful senior management experience in a wide variety of industries with heavy entrepreneurial emphasis.
Significant experience and competency in corporate finance, strategic planning and implementation, growth strategies, turn around strategies, operational matters, risk management, real estate contracts and negotiations.
Extensive dealings with private equity firms, institutional investors and lenders.
Strong background in all legal dealings and negotiations.
Keenly focused on results.
Partner CHM Capital Partners, Dallas, Texas
Since 2008 Jack has been a managing partner in CHM Capital Partners in Dallas, Texas
CHM has established a real estate development effort for office building/medical office buildings/land development in North and East Texas. Actively involved in raising capital for entrepreneurial ventures, performing turn around management and assisting in bankruptcy matters.
- Represented a large international bank in Chapter 11 proceedings filed by multi location bus company. Performed detailed financial and operational analysis in conjunction with serving as the expert witness for the bank.
- Arranged the financing of first MOB developed and several other buildings on tracts purchased for development.
Since 2008 Jack has been a partner in Solutions Management Group, LLC, Dallas, Texas
- SMG undertakes select assignments to identify and resolve operational/organizational issues with various transportation companies with a special emphasis on bus operators. Various key accounts have included entities engaged in the charter and tour business, airline crew transport and commuter transit business.
- Represented the owner of a large Midwest-based bus sales/leasing company in valuing the business for banking and divorce matters. Continued consultation with the company after the divorce relative to organizational, operational, and financial structures.